03 Aug So what is Shopify and why you should switch to it?
So what is Shopify?
In their own words:
Shopify is a complete e-commerce solution that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders — all with a few clicks of the mouse.
As a digital agency with decades of experience in bespoke development, bluebox recognize a good thing when we see it. That’s why we’ve partnered with Shopify to deliver non-complex solutions to our customers.
A summary of what they offer:
- Multiple sales channels. Shopify is so flexible you can have multiple sales channels running off the same account with very little extra effort.
- Fully hosted & secure. You don’t have to worry about dealing with host companies and every store comes with an SSL certificate and fraud analysis for extra peace of mind.
- Truly scalable as you grow. Starting at only $9 per month rising all the way to a custom priced option using Shopify Plus.
- Amazing 24/7 human back-end support. They have a great online help portal, with videos, examples and webinars.
- A mobile friend and responsive design. The Shopify platform is built mobile first, meaning your store will always function and look great on a mobile device.
Is it time for you to migrate?
Perhaps not a straight forward question to answer. The reason for switching does differ from one customer to another. Our experience has shown most businesses out grow either the platform they use or the agency they partner.
Key questions to ask:
- Will your current platform cope with future growth?
- Can you invest the time and money to migrate?
- Is your current digital partner up to the task?
- Have you had a change in commercial direction?
- Is your site fully responsive and are you losing business if it’s not?